Working as a Technical Support Analyst: job description and skills requirements
A technical support analyst is responsible for customer service, troubleshooting, and assisting others with technical solutions and fixes. One of the main tasks of a support analyst is to help others to use a specific device or application. Achieving this goal may include research, technical knowledge, and collaboration. Helping others is a major component of this job and in some cases may involve the routine training of others.
Working as a Technical Support Analyst: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are Application Support Service, and Support Analysts
- Au fait with client-server architecture
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Have good knowledge of and experience with Support Analysts
- Able to think laterally in order to quickly solve problems
- Able to effectively switch between different tasks
Technical Support Analyst vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Technical Support Analyst job postings
Job prospects as a Technical Support Analyst:
There are currently 5 offers in None
There were 2 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks