Working as a Technical Support Analyst: job description and skills requirements
A technical support analyst is responsible for customer service, troubleshooting, and assisting others with technical solutions and fixes. One of the main tasks of a support analyst is to help others to use a specific device or application. Achieving this goal may include research, technical knowledge, and collaboration. Helping others is a major component of this job and in some cases may involve the routine training of others.
Working as a Technical Support Analyst: what skills do you need to know?
- Application Support Service, and Support Analysts are the primary requirements for this role
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Solid exposure to Unix-related operating systems
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- Approaches each task with a user first mentality
- Excellent problem solving abilities
Technical Support Analyst vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Technical Support Analyst job postings
Candidates seeking a Technical Analyst C# SQL – Application Support in Dublin should look into this recently advertised opportunity which requires C#, Technical Analysis and SQL