Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in C#, VB .NET and SQL
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Highly experienced in developing through C#
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Has a keen appreciation of the user experience
- Able to notice the finer details and ensure consistent quality
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
A Dublin-based company is seeking a MVC C# .NET Developer - 6-month contract experienced in C#, .Net and Mvc
A company based in Cork advertised for a SQL Developer (Cork). The job requirements include SQL, Ssis and ssrs
A .Net Developer Contract - 6 Months is being sought by a company in Cork. Eligible candidates should have experience in .Net, C# and Training
Job prospects as a C# .NET Developer:
There are currently 8 offers in None
There were 4 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer: