Working as a C# .NET Developer: job description and skills requirements
.NET developers produce software by combining their own source code with .NET framework components and other libraries. The .NET Framework is intended to be used by most new applications created for the Windows platform. Generally, these developers have a profound knowledge of one or more of the .NET languages (C#, VB.NET, etc.) and some of the of the .NET stacks (WinForms, ASP.NET, WPF).
Working as a C# .NET Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in Asp, ASP.NET MVC Framework and VB .NET
- Familiarity with the client-server architecture
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Can negotiate many different tasks easily
C# .NET Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual C# .NET Developer job postings
A Dublin-based company is hiring for a .NET Developer Code Performance with experience in .Net, Scalability and Enterprise Software
Candidates seeking a .NET Software Developer (Consultancy) in Dublin should look into this recently advertised opportunity which requires .Net, Consultancy and Enterprise Software
Job prospects as a C# .NET Developer:
There are currently 4 offers in None
There were 2 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to C# .NET Developer:
With the skills required to work as a C# .NET Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as C# .NET Developers with skills in C#, Java and .Net could also consider SQL Developer positions.