Working as a Full Stack Developer: job description and skills requirements
A full stack developer is a person who is competent in several different fields of programming. This type of developer is normally able to create a complete non-trivial application by themselves. A full stack developer can work cross-functionally both in the front- and backend. Full stack developers have a comprehensive knowledge of what happens throughout the application stack.
Working as a Full Stack Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- CSS, Mvc and C# are the primary requirements for this role
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Write comprehensive unit test and perform peer code reviews
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Knowledgeable and experienced in ASP.NET
- A good eye for detail and quality
Full Stack Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Full Stack Developer job postings
Career outlook as a Full Stack Developer:
There are currently 9 offers in None
There were 5 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Full Stack Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Full Stack Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Full Stack Developers with skills in C#, .Net and Python could also consider Software Engineer positions.