Working as a Java Developer: job description and skills requirements
Java developers create dynamic applications and websites using the Java programming language, according to the needs of the client or company they work for. One of the basic tasks of a Java developer is to write class files. Java developers work at all stages of the engineering process, from soliciting requirements to designing prototypes, and configuring products.
Working as a Java Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are Java, Spring Framework and Hibernate
- Experienced with the Model-View-Controller development model
- Write proper documentation to improve code quality.
- Knowledgeable and experienced in Hibernate
- Understands the importance of a 'user first' approach
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
Java Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Java Developer job postings
A Senior Java Developer Global Tech position is being advertised by a company in Dublin. Interested parties should have skills in Java, REST and JSON
A company based in Dublin advertised for a Java Developer full stack. The job requirements include Java, Front End Development and JSON
A Galway-based company is seeking a Java Developer experienced in Java, Apache Maven and Jenkins
Career outlook as a Java Developer:
There are currently 34 offers in None
There were 19 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Java Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Java Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Java Developers with skills in Spring Framework, Engineering and Architecture could also consider Lead Java Developer positions.