Working as a Java Developer: job description and skills requirements
Java developers create dynamic applications and websites using the Java programming language, according to the needs of the client or company they work for. One of the basic tasks of a Java developer is to write class files. Java developers work at all stages of the engineering process, from soliciting requirements to designing prototypes, and configuring products.
Working as a Java Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Java, Spring Framework and Hibernate are the primary requirements for this role
- Capable of correctly interpreting technical requirements for projects and writing excellent code and detailed documentation
- Have strong hands-on experience developing in Java
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Works well in a team-centred, dynamic workplace
- An aptitude for problem-solving
Java Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Java Developer job postings
A Dublin-based company is seeking a Java Developer - to €70K - IFSC - Credit & Market Risk Industry experienced in Java, Market Risk and Credit Risk
A Full Stack Java Developer is being sought by a company in Dublin. Eligible candidates should have experience in Java, Spring Framework and Test Driven Development
Job prospects as a Java Developer:
There are currently 52 offers in None
There were 18 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Java Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Java Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Java Developers with skills in Java, Spring Framework and Engineering could also consider Lead Java Developer positions.