Working as a Java Developer: job description and skills requirements
Java developers create dynamic applications and websites using the Java programming language, according to the needs of the client or company they work for. One of the basic tasks of a Java developer is to write class files. Java developers work at all stages of the engineering process, from soliciting requirements to designing prototypes, and configuring products.
Working as a Java Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- Java, Spring Framework and Hibernate are the primary requirements for this role
- Experienced with the Model-View-Controller development model
- Understands and has experience with Unix-related OS
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Able to effectively switch between different tasks
Java Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Java Developer job postings
Career outlook as a Java Developer:
There are currently 16 offers in None
There were 9 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Java Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Java Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Java Developers with skills in Java, Spring Framework and Engineering could also consider Lead Java Developer positions.