Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- This position often requires a candidate competent in Programmer, C++ and .Net
- Solid exposure to Unix-related operating systems
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Has a keen appreciation of the user experience
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Able to notice the finer details and ensure consistent quality
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Career outlook as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 63 offers in None
There were 31 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in HTML, Web Development and Ruby could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.