Working as a Software Engineer: job description and skills requirements
Software engineers apply the principles of engineering to the design, development, maintenance, testing, and evaluation of software and systems that make computers or anything containing software function.
Working as a Software Engineer: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in C#, C++ and Python
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Solid exposure to Unix-related operating systems
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- Able to think laterally in order to quickly solve problems
- Detail and quality oriented
Software Engineer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Software Engineer job postings
Career outlook as a Software Engineer:
There are currently 41 offers in None
There were 24 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks
Occupations related to Software Engineer:
With the skills required to work as a Software Engineer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Software Engineers with skills in Engineering, Python and ASP.NET could also consider Full Stack Developer positions.