Working as a Technical Support Analyst: job description and skills requirements
A technical support analyst is responsible for customer service, troubleshooting, and assisting others with technical solutions and fixes. One of the main tasks of a support analyst is to help others to use a specific device or application. Achieving this goal may include research, technical knowledge, and collaboration. Helping others is a major component of this job and in some cases may involve the routine training of others.
Working as a Technical Support Analyst: what skills do you need to know?
- This role requires candidates skilled in Application Support Service, and Support Analysts
- Experience developing software using the Model-View-Controller model
- Understands and has experience with Unix-related OS
- Curious to learn about new technologies
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Capable in focusing on a problem to deduce the best solution
Technical Support Analyst vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Technical Support Analyst job postings
Career outlook as a Technical Support Analyst:
There are currently 13 offers in None
There were 5 jobs in None during the last 30 days