Working as a Technical Support Analyst: job description and skills requirements
A technical support analyst is responsible for customer service, troubleshooting, and assisting others with technical solutions and fixes. One of the main tasks of a support analyst is to help others to use a specific device or application. Achieving this goal may include research, technical knowledge, and collaboration. Helping others is a major component of this job and in some cases may involve the routine training of others.
Working as a Technical Support Analyst: what skills do you need to know?
- Interested candidates should be experienced in Application Support Service, and Support Analysts
- Experienced with the Model-View-Controller development model
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Approaches the work with a user centered perspective
- An aptitude for problem-solving
- Capable of multitasking with ease
Technical Support Analyst vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Technical Support Analyst job postings
Job prospects as a Technical Support Analyst:
There are currently 18 offers in None
There were 8 jobs in None during the last 4 weeks