Working as a Web Developer: job description and skills requirements
A web developer is a programmer who specialises in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of web applications, or distributed network applications that are run over HTTP from a web server to a web browser.
Working as a Web Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- PHP, Web Development and Front End Development are the primary requirements for this role
- Experienced with the Model-View-Controller development model
- Understands and has experience with Unix-related OS
- Always eager to learn about new technologies
- Have good knowledge of and experience with Web Development
- Can negotiate many different tasks easily
Web Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Web Developer job postings
Career outlook as a Web Developer:
There are currently 9 offers in None
There were 4 jobs in None during the last 30 days
Occupations related to Web Developer:
With the skills required to work as a Web Developer there are a number of related positions that would be suitable. Professionals working as Web Developers with skills in HTML, jQuery and CSS could also consider UI/UX Developer positions.