Working as a Web Developer: job description and skills requirements
A web developer is a programmer who specialises in, or is specifically engaged in, the development of web applications, or distributed network applications that are run over HTTP from a web server to a web browser.
Working as a Web Developer: what skills do you need to know?
- The main skills often required for this role are CSS, Web Development and Front End Development
- Familiarity with the client-server architecture
- Object-oriented programming with the languages used in their products
- A good team player who thrives in a dynamic environment
- Takes a 'user first' approach to their work
- High standards of quality with close attention to detail
Web Developer vacancies at Jobspotting
Examples of actual Web Developer job postings
Job prospects as a Web Developer:
There are currently 8 offers in None
There were 5 jobs in None during the last month
Occupations related to Web Developer: